Friday, June 16, 2006

Elvis hasn't left the building!

Work is finally getting done around our place. We found out that our neighbors were having just as many problems with getting work done around their condo as we were. Mostly they were small things like getting a key to the main door, or lights in the foyer, but there were some bigger issues as well. Things escalated and got to the point that we all had to call our lawyers... really it was a precaution more than anything, just to make sure we were covering all our bases. Well what do you know? That must of scared them enough. Next thing we know, we're given a new contact name..
Elvis! Yes, really. In fact, that's how he introduces himself, "Hi, my name is Elvis, yes really." Turns out he's the builder's son. All of the sudden things are getting done. Within 1/2 a day, we got a key to the front door, our shower door is being installed on Wednesday, the cable's ready to go and we have a light in the hallway. Maybe when they start working on the landscaping, they'll bring in John Wyane.

On another good note, I realized how much I love this blog! A few months back, our computer crashed. We lost everything, most upsettingly, our pictures. I didn't even think of it until now, but I went back through the archives and saved a bunch of pictures from here back on to my computer. I'm so happy that I didn't lose all the pictures from Vegas or of KC visits, parties or other any of the other stupid pointless stuff I like to take pictures of.

-Mo

No comments: