Monday, May 19, 2008

A sad day for me


Today is a sad day for me. I'm watching a Daryl Hall concert (from 'Hall and Oates') on DirectTV. For those of you that don't know, I've long held the dream that the greatest concert I could see would be Lionel Richie and Hall and Oates. I think I was born in the wrong decade.


Anyways, my dreams have been sadly shattered. Hall sounds like shit. His voice is old, crackly and overall...just boo. Plus he's pretentions and plastic face-y. Worse off he's subjecting me to a new song he wrote. It's called "Cab Driver." You know, because he rode in a lot of cabs. It's about the dumbest thing I've ever heard. I am truly sad that the realization of my dream will never come true, because even if they come to concert, I cannot go.
I now have a higher appreciation for Oates, because I think he may have helped the duo sound better than we ever realized. Though, probably not, who are we kidding?





- Mo

No comments: