Monday, January 22, 2007

"THE FOOD" overall favorites

Overall, the whole food experience was amazing.
From the edible sculptures, to trying new foods and the great company, it was so much fun.
















I know quail isn't exotic, but it was new to me. Coochie, coochie, coo - aren't they adorable?!





In the dining room with the girls. Some of you might recognize Anna sitting next to me (my maid of honor and best friend since I was a baby), but these other girls quickly became friends too.

Corey's favorite, almost to a scary point - The Chocolate Melting Cake. I believe he ordered it every night. Also believe me when I say, you do not mess with Corey's Chocolate Melting Cake.












One of the best parts about dinner was our double jointed waiter - Subi. His great Indonesian accent and strange sense of humor made the experience that much better.

No comments: