Sunday, April 27, 2008

Fun weekend


First off and most importantly - Happy birthday Corey!!! Can you believe it? 26 years old!


I'm still sick, but luckily Corey got me to a Doctor within 24 hours of when it first hit. The Doctor put me on Tamiflu and that stuff really works. I've heard from others that had the flu that it could be a lot worse and last a lot longer than it seems to be for me. The Tamiflu speeds it along. I'm not feverish anymore, but still achy and I have a horrible cough.

I should have rested more than I did, but I wanted to spend time with Marcia and Larry (Corey's parents, for those of you that don't know), who were in town.

While they were here, we mostly ate and shopped. I had to miss out on the river boat tour and the first half of the morning on Saturday because I wasn't feeling well enough.

We also saw a movie called, Young at Heart. It's a documentary about a group of senior citizens that go on tour as a choir singing punk rock and roll songs. It's hilarious to hear old people sing, "I want to be Sedated" by The Ramones or Sonic Youth's, "Schizophrenia." It's an Indy film so I don't imagine it'll be out for long. I highly recommend it!


Again, Corey Happy Birthday. I hope this year is the best year ever!

- Mo

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Corey! We hope you get a flat screen for your birthday. We miss you Mo!

Pearl said...

Happy Birthday Corey, and Mo I hope you get well soon. Corey, I re-met your cousin, Brian at the JCC, my how he has grown.

Unknown said...

Corey and Mo,
I was randomly browsing the internet for KU pictures and guess what website I fall on? Your blog!

What a small world!

Tovah says hi!!
When are you coming out to visit again?

All the best (and feel better),
Daniel.

Steaming bowl o' Calderone said...

Happy Birthday C$! Any special plans for the b-day celebration or was that all done over the weekend?

Anonymous said...

Happy late Birthday Corey! Mo, I hope you feel better soon.

cszponce said...

Happy (late) Birthday too, Corey!

In addition to the flat screen mentioned above, I hope you get a DVD of nothing but adorable puppies so Mo will be happy too. :-)

Steaming bowl o' Calderone said...

I wish my Fun Weekends were as long as yours.

/colored jealous