Thursday, July 05, 2007

My first week

Almost a week has gone by of me working for myself.
Let's recap my to do list as owner and operator of "Monique's Boutique"(not actual name).

* Sleep till 10:50am - Check
* Ride bike for 12+ miles for at least two days - Check
* Go to the farmers market for fresh veggies and pie - Check
* Drop off and/or picked up Corey's lazy ass from work - Check
* Take a nap on the couch - Check
* Straighten up the house - uhh....sure, check

Notice there was no actual hair being done.

Actually now that my "vacation" time is over and we enjoyed a nice relaxed 4th, I'm actually going to get to work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the down time. I'm sure before long you will wonder how you got so freakin' busy. And you know what that answer is? Because your styling ROCKS!

Crescent said...

yea! I didn't know you had a blog! I had a blast with you last weekend and will be calling for an appt. soon!