Saturday, August 16, 2008

Staying busy

Things are staying busy around here. Both Corey and I are getting ready to do a lot of traveling. We leave next week for a week of college tours. We'll be in different cities, so basically we won't see each other much.

On Sunday we're shooting the last scene of a short film I wrote with help from Corey. Our friend Nick is filming it for us and has given us a lot of input and ideas on the script. He does tons of videos, so I'm confident mine will turn out great. I'm basically co-directing with him as I just want to learn as much as I can about everything from the best shots, editing etc, etc.

Briette and I joined a gym! We'll both good at motivating each other. I needed something new to keep it interesting and work out different muscles. We took a kick boxing class yesterday. I kicked a lot of imaginary ass. This morning we woke up bright and early and swam laps. I have a new respect for those Olympic athletes. That shit is hard. I am very sore.

Other than that it's been the same ol' same ol' with shows, wedding styling and writing.
And now for your viewing pleasure... more pictures from our Milwaukee trip




No comments: