Saturday, August 04, 2007

Eye'll update you now

Just got back from the second Doctor to get the ingrown eyelash removed. He actually said, "Whoa! I've never seen anything like that." Great! way to instill some confidence.
Actually he was really great. To numb my eye, he had to put a needle... IN MY EYELID! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Crazy scary. The build up was much worse than the moment. He ended up being a very gentle Doctor, just the way I like 'em. I didn't even feel it when he pulled out the hair. He said these things are so rare that he didn't even believe that's what it was when I called him. Of course it's rare and of course it happened to me. It's out though! Now I have a teeny tiny lesion on my eyelid and just have to put some topical cream on it. A topical cream that costs... $96!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

- Mo

No comments: