The Fog of WarFYI, The Fog of War is not a comedy, but a documentary with this description:
Because you enjoyed:
This Is Spinal Tap
Arrested Development: Season 2
Former Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara worked for both Presidents John F. Kennedy and Lyndon B. Johnson, playing a key role in shaping both administrations' approaches to the Vietnam War. This Oscar-winning documentary directed by Errol Morris traces McNamara's career from government to the World Bank; but it's his work during the Vietnam years that's highlighted in this film, which features extensive archival footage and interviews.
So my questions are, but not limited to, the following:
- how would those three movies link up in any way?
- just Season 2? I rated all the seasons the same way.
- what about that description of Fog of War suggests a fake documentary about a rock band?
- is Netflix just screwing with me?
- should I add Fog of War to my queue?
- did I completely reference myself into a corner when I dropped a Spinal Tap reference in my improv workshop this afternoon with a group of high school kids?
- have you guys seen this: http://www.thetyser.com/? I can't get over how great it is.