Friday, June 20, 2008

Denver trip

My turn to recap.... Besides the many wedding stylings as usual, I also spent last week in Denver. I went for my Aunt's wedding. My sister and I styled the bridal party's hair and then we just enjoyed our vacation.

It's been a long time since I've been able to just relax and for once I didn't plan a thing. I just went with the flow on whatever others wanted to do. As usual, Brie and I had a blast together. We always have at least one or more moments in our visits together that we end up in tears from laughter.
Here we are discovering that when we laugh to the point of tears, we both cry out of the right eye and the right eye only.
Besides visiting the yokles in the mountain, we also spent time with our family. My dad is the oldest of 10, so there are a lot of people to visit. We mostly spent time with my cousin Vanessa and her son Jalen because they were nice enough to let us stay with them. We also had time to watch movies and drink with the rest of her family, my cousin JoRae and my aunt and uncle. I never get to watch movies! By the way, 'The Bucket List' is not as bad as I expected.
And though I had a blast with my family, the best part of the trip was the food. My family owns a Mexican restaurant called Serranos. We ate there almost everyday. My grandmother's green chili is AMAZING. If you're ever in Denver, stop by. - Mo

No comments: