List 5 things
that certain people (who are not deserving of being your friend anyway) may
consider to be "totally lame," but you are, despite the possible stigma, totally
proud of. Own it. Tag 5 others.
Given a week or so to think about it, here's what I got for you.
1. I have only bounced one check in my entire life. And that was due to someone bouncing a check they paid to me. I'm obsessive over bank records and making sure that my checkbook is balanced. To me, online banking is one of the greatest advances of modern technology in the last 30 years. Less checks to keep track of, and ease of balancing accounts at any time...I love it.
2. I remember pro-athlete jersey numbers with savant-like precision. Often even somewhat obscure players from teams I've followed as a kid. KU's Steve Woodberry? #20. The Chiefs Albert Lewis? #29. The Royals Greg Pryor? #8 (edited: dammit. it was #4. my bad). I've been known to use this skill to help me remember phone numbers. My cell phone number is 913-Bill Maas-Troy Aikman-Danny Manning-Warren Moon-George Brett.
3. I love cereal. I love it so much that Monique has to continue shopping while I take my time in the cereal aisle. I take a while because I enjoy all the options, and I there's usually something new to try. Plus, I refuse to ever get the same box of cereal twice in a row. Refuse.
4. I have an uncanny ability to identify actors by their voices. This usually happens when watching TV and a famous or even semi-famouns people are providing the voiceover to a commercial. I'll blurt out the name of the actor, and Monique will freak out 'cause I'm always right.
5. As a kid, I would draw all the time. But not just kid drawings, I would try and copy things. I'd draw product packages and corporate logos, etc. I was really good, and much of my drawings looked like they were traced, but I did them freehand.
So there you go. Now, I tag Pete, Randy, Crescent, Freddie and Keith.