Friday, September 21, 2007

Hey Oh!

Nothing new to report. Just trucking along in life, staying busy with work and our writing class.

Updates on our Erie Pennsylvania trip: The plane was over 2 hours late, plus we had to drive from Cleveland to where we landed to Erie 2 hours away in pouring rain. We barely got to the show on time, but once we were there it went great. Oh yeah and then we had to get up the next morning at 4:45am in order to drive 2 hours back to Cleveland to catch a 8:30am flight so I could make it back to the city in time for a wedding styling job. Talk about exhausted.

I got a call from a representative at Nuts on Clark. She was appalled by the dude with his hand in the popcorn bin. Almost more appalled then we were. It was awesome. She went on and on about how it wasn't acceptable, how that's not a part of the training program, how she was so glad we called and she was so sorry. She got a detailed description of the employee to take action and is sending us a gift certificate for the store. We will of course not be redeeming it at the Midway airport location.

Speaking of Midway airport, I got a birthday card from Southwest airlines. But just a card. No coupon, no gift certificate, nothing. What a waste of paper. Umm, thanks. I'm so glad you care. Let me put it on my mantel next to Grandma's card. Geez. At least send me a drink ticket.

-Mo

No comments: