Thursday, June 28, 2007

Hogwash

Sorry I haven't been posting much or commenting on other people's blogs. I've been training my replacement at work. What?! They actually expect me to work? That's Hogwash!



No... This is Hogwash, the new Children's improv group I was just cast in. I don't know how up to date the site is, but basically they do improvised fairy tales for kids groups. I first heard about them when we used them for our company 'holiday kids day.' I loved the energy and fun shows they did. Plus soon I realized that I knew and respected a lot of people in the group. I start rehearsing with them next weekend. From what I gather, we'll be doing a run of shows for the summer, but also we can be hired for events etc. My new daytime availability will come in handy for those shows.

No comments: