Good News -
* Corey actually got cast in two of the shows he auditioned for! Life is about to get hectic again with rehearsals.
* I've got an interview with a talent agent tomorrow(they were looking for Hispanic people) and an audition for Woman's singing showcase tonight. Cross your fingers for me!
* My name is getting spread around The Knot to brides who want their hair and makeup done for their weddings. I've already booked two through there and have another two or three quotes out there. Cha Ching!
* We're going home for the KC Improv Festival and this weekend should be a blast!
* Apparently Madrids get lucky. I just found out my Grandfather's sister won $50,000 in the New Mexico lottery in November and then his other brother just won 1 Million dollars in the California lottery! I'm gonna buy my ticket tonight.
Bad News -
* I auditioned for the same shows that Corey did. I got nothing.
* Now Corey has to admit I'm Hispanic. If I get the vocal showcase, he'll also have to admit I'm a woman.
* I'm getting booked with big wedding parties and need an assistant. Corey is not willing to learn how to curl hair.
* Going back to KC means having to deal with the likes of the DuPonts.
* We didn't have the foresight to invite my new millionaire relatives to our wedding.