* People walking down the left side of the sidewalk, not the right. - Don't crowd my side, I gots somewhere to go!
* People walking up the middle of the stairs (especially getting to the El) - You can't move past them and are forced to walk up all slow ass like and miss your train.
* People talking loudly on their cell on the El. - Dude, I don't need to know your business. Well, unless of course it's funny or dumb enough that it would make a good story or sketch.
* $1200 Handbags - Really, is it that good? Come on!
* Rude waiters - It's not that hard. Even if you're super busy, just tell me you'll be with me in a few. I'll understand
* Parents that let their kids run around with snot on their face. - Must I explain?