Friday, March 24, 2006

Things that irk me

* People walking down the left side of the sidewalk, not the right. - Don't crowd my side, I gots somewhere to go!

* People walking up the middle of the stairs (especially getting to the El) - You can't move past them and are forced to walk up all slow ass like and miss your train.

* People talking loudly on their cell on the El. - Dude, I don't need to know your business. Well, unless of course it's funny or dumb enough that it would make a good story or sketch.

* $1200 Handbags - Really, is it that good? Come on!

* Rude waiters - It's not that hard. Even if you're super busy, just tell me you'll be with me in a few. I'll understand

* Parents that let their kids run around with snot on their face. - Must I explain?

-Mo

5 comments:

Steaming bowl o' Calderone said...

You should add people who don't update their blogs more often. Let's be honest. If you're only updating it once a month, what's the point of even having one?

Anonymous said...

Boo to you. I was just about to.

Steaming bowl o' Calderone said...

I wasn't talking about you. Guilty conscience?

Anonymous said...

i didn't see cats or midgets mentioned anywhere on there. Or me for that matter.

Anonymous said...

Pete - oops, I misread your post, but yes I agree with you.

Other irk - People that don't return phone calls or emails. It's just plain rude.

Jared, you aren't on this list, but yes, cats should be... because why people?
Because cats are assholes.