Thursday, February 04, 2010

They can't all make it into McSweeney's

Earlier this year I achieved one of my goals of being published on McSweeney's Lists with "Other Halls and Oates" I'm continuing to write in hopes of getting more on 'Lists.'

Well, not everything is going to make it, so I thought I'd share my most recent submission which was ironically rejected. Oh well, these are still fun to write!
- Monique

Sitcom Titles Rejected Because They Were A Little Too Real

No FRIENDS

How I met your mother and then lost her to breast cancer

The Big Bong Theory

The Braiding Bunch

Bad Karma & Greg

I Love Loose Tea

Charles Manson in Charge

Charles Barkley in Charge

Boy meets World, World unimpressed

Different Strokes that grandma had

Buried with Children

The Fraud Couple

The Flawed Couple

Who’s Line is it at the DMV?

Not ready for a Family Guy

Sabrina, the Teenage Bitch




2 comments:

Steaming bowl o' Calderone said...

Nice work, Mo.

eric.reithel said...

I about peed at the "How I Meet Your Mother" one...