Sunday, November 23, 2008

Show biz

Things are staying busy for us as always.

The opening of Ward & June Are Dead went well. We had a nice crowd and great response. Lots of fun!

In the meantime work is going well. We both got calls by a few agents. Corey auditioned for one on Saturday (I couldn't...had to work) and has a couple more after the holiday.

Unrelated to the show, I booked a new gig myself. I am a host for an e-learning project for high school and middle school learners. I got to shoot with a green screen and do a lot of voice over work. It was a great learning experience and resume building and was a ton of fun. Hopefully these jobs keep coming along.

On Monday we head to Iowa for a corporate show to do improv and custom scenes. These are always fun, especially when I haven't learned my lines yet. From there, we'll head to Kansas City. I'm really looking forward to spending time with family and eating a ton. Plus on the Friday after Thanksgiving, we'll do a mini version of our show at The Westport coffee house. I'd love for our KC friends can make it to Chicago to see the full version, but if not, this will be a good chance to see our work.

For those of you in Chicago, if you haven't checked out the show yet come see us tonight at 7pm at The Annoyance! If you have seen it, pass the word along!

- Mo

No comments: