Wednesday, July 30, 2008

July is Movie Month

It seems like we've been seeing more movies than usual this summer, both in the theaters and rentals. Let's see, so far we have seen the following just in July:


and now Tropic Thunder. We were the recipients of some preview passes to see this one tonight. It's got an incredible cast including Ben Stiller, Jack Black, Tom Cruise, Nick Nolte, Matthew McConaughey, Bill Hader and Robert Downey, Jr. I'm not going to go all Siskel and Ebert on you, but trust me...it's fantastic. The movie opens in wide release in a couple weeks and it needs to be on your "must see" list. You won't regret it, I promise.
- Corey


3 comments:

Scott McMillin said...

This is the comment where I post a funny line from the film. Except I don't want to spoil any of them (and there are many).

Jared Brustad said...

I didn't know Batman Begins was re-released.

Anonymous said...

it wasn't. re-read the first sentence of the post. all the words are important, or i wouldn't type them.

we rented it in order to be up to speed before seeing "Dark Knight". Saw that at the IMAX, which was AWESOME. But we officially saw it in August so it didn't fit this post.