Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Yeah, yeah, it's been a while

Sorry for the lack of posts. I know. I'm the first to bitch about it when others don't update their blogs and here I am with my last posting from before Thanksgiving. I'm a jerkpod, I have no excuse. So much to talk about since the Thanksgiving trip back to KC. The vacation was nice, got to spend time with family and friends, attended the big KU-MU game at Arrowhead and even though the Jayhawks lost, we still get to go to a BCS Bowl, so it's all good. There are pictures galore from that weekend which I'm sure Mo will get around to posting eventually.


Since then, it's that busy holiday time. There are holiday improv bookings, both in town with Chicago Comedy Company and out of town with ComedySportz-Quad Cities. In addition, Mo and I have started rehearsing for a show that we'll be putting up in the spring, just the two of us. We're improvising with a coach right now, who is helping direct us in taking the funniest stuff from that process and scripting a show. We'll let you know all about it when the performances start to go down, don't worry. In fact, we don't even have a name yet. "The Corey and Mo Show" sounds too boring, so feel free to make suggestions in the comments section. That'd be great.

In the meantime, I'm very busy with this:











That's right. For the Wii. My band, Stinkfist, is making it's way up the charts. We rock.



- Corey

No comments: