Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Zzzzz

I finally made the jump and decided to try Ambien, the sleep medication. I've been sleeping horribly at night, tossing and turning and waking up every few hours starting at (almost to the minute) 2:00am. I was and still am a little nervous to take sleep aides, because I already talk in my sleep and sometimes walk in my sleep. I hear Ambien can make you do crazy stuff, especially if you're predisposed to doing stuff in your sleep. I'm desperate though, I have to get some sleep.
Last night I took my first pill. Unfortunately it was at about 7 hours before I needed to wake up, not the recommended 8 hours of sleep. Now I understand why they say that, because I woke up an hour late. At least I didn't wake up all through out the night like usual, still I don't feel rested. Maybe it was because I jolted out of bed panicking this morning. Tonight I'll take it even ealier and hopefully all will go well. Maybe the meds will make be do something crazy in my sleep, like pack up the apartment. That'd be nice, just get it all done while sleeping. You know me, I like to multi-task.

-Mo

1 comment:

Steaming bowl o' Calderone said...

I can't wait to get my first medicated-dial.