Saturday, December 06, 2008

20 Seconds

Played a couple shows at Laugh Out Loud Theater last night. Afterwards, the house manager Tim and stage manager Pat talked Briette, Mo and I into going on a late-night adventure. Tim knew of an all night fish place south of the Loop in the city. Why at midnight we decided we needed to drive 35 minutes for fried fish, I don't know, but we did. We had a great time, tons of jokes made, stories shared, etc. One of my favorite parts: when I went to the men's room I saw this sign inside:



















In case you can't see it, it reads: "Employees must wash hands for at least 20 seconds before returning to work. Thank you."

Something about that is hilarious to me. I have images of the way it probably used to be, when workers would only do a quick rinse, and a manager would stand outside with a stopwatch. You know, until they got used to it.

- Corey

No comments: